Thursday, August 11, 2011

What Is In Store For My Blog's Future

I just wanted to let you know that there are some interesting posts that I will be adding in the future.  I recently jotted down a story this week.  I need to go through it this week and edit it a little bit before I post it.

I was mainly trying to write down the content of the dream I had so I wouldn't forget it.  As such, I need to do some organization.  I'm also not sure if I'm going with just a single short story or if I'm going to keep it open to turn it into a series and possibly a book.  We'll see what develops there.

I also have been taking an English class over the summer.  As soon as that is over, I'm allowed to post my papers on here.  I was an overachiever (no surprise there) and I decided to write two personal diagnostic essays instead of one.  I chose one to turn in for class, but the other one would probably have a stronger impact. As such, I am thinking about posting those essays in particular.  I may revise them a little bit and might attempt to post pictures I took with one of them.  I love landscape photos.  I feel that pictures can enhance a story if they are chosen carefully.

So that is what is in the works for my blog's future.

No comments:

Post a Comment