Saturday, August 20, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry that I haven't been writing as of late.  I've been rather busy lately.  I took my brother up to Utah with my mom so he could go to college on Wednesday and Thursday.  My mom and I drove home on Friday.  Now, I'm working at a convention this week.  So, I've been swamped and haven't had the time to devote to my blog.

I figure that it is good to take the time to be productive outside of the technology marvel that is the Internet.  It reminds me of that commercial with the girl sitting in front of her laptop talking about how she was glad she had convinced her parents to join Facebook.  She started talking about her large number of friends, while the commercial showed her parents doing sports outdoors.  The girl was saying having a lot of Facebook friends was the same as having a life, while her parents were doing healthy exercise (having real lives).  As such, the moral of the story is: It is good to get outdoors and have an adventure every once and awhile.  Appreciating nature can do wonders for the soul.

Do not fret.  For I will soon have time to devote to a marvelous entry: probably around Thursday or Friday.  Until then, I'm afraid I must leave you in suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment