Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring Break Plans: A Little Nerdy, A Little Fun

Well, it's finally Spring Break!! Some of my plans are related to my nerdy personality: like going to the library, studying, doing homework, reading math-related books for fun.  Other of my plans are related to plain old fun: like going shopping for new shoes, painting my toenails, and enjoying the warm sunny weather.

I'm sure the time will go by fast, as every week does.  And technically, I will not have a complete Spring Break (dum, dum, dum...Statics test in the middle of it at CSN).  Yet, I intend to try to balance it out with fun and me-time to homework and studying.  

On the bright side, I will not have to get up early this week.  It will be nice to sleep in, if my body will let me.  I've noticed that I typically wake up early because of having an early morning class two days out of the week on Tuesday and Thursday.  So even on days when I do not have to wake up until later, I find myself awake at 7:30 am.  I should probably feel grateful that my body is trained.  Yet, late nights studying and early mornings can be trying on the brain.  

I might even convince myself to clean my room.  It looks rather intense and I kept meaning to clean it all semester.  It was a mess last semester as well because it was half-painted and my dad was putting in shelves.  I'm probably going to need some bookends and storage containers.  

I've filled up one wall shelf, my desk, and two other ground bookshelves already.  I have one wall shelf left to work with because the top of my dresser is full and my window sill is also full.  Thus, I'm going to have my work cut out for me.  Hence clear storage containers might be very helpful to the process.  Perhaps, I might even convince myself to "throw stuff away", which might get a smile out of my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment